Where to go for help

If you are worried about your mental health or feel you require help or support, contact your GP.

In many instances your GP will be able to help you right away or can refer you to a specialist for further help.

There are a number of other organisation which provide support either face to face or over the telephone. Our Get Help Now page contains information and contact details for these organisations.