We are pleased to tell you about the release of a new additional content module to SilverCloud cCBT Program – Challenging Times. This module has been specifically designed to support people as they navigate the current COVID-19 crisis and will be added as an additional module to the existing Chronic Pain and Diabetes Type 1 & 2 programs.
The module provides mental health support for anyone dealing with difficult emotions and situations, brought on by COVID-19. This includes frontline staff, parents, people providing essential services and people in self-isolation.
- The module provides psychoeducation and some key strategies to support users' mental health during the COVID-19 pandemic
- It is designed to help normalise worries and difficult emotions, such as fear and anxiety
- It provides emotional coping strategies like relaxation, grounding and worry time
- It gives practical solutions for maintaining well-being in a time of crisis, e.g. self-care, social support, prioritisation and routine building
- It suggests strategies for how to stay hopeful during these difficult times
Additionally, several new programmes have now been added to the SilverCloud platform. All these programs are now available and have the additional module challenging times contained within each program.
- Space from COVID19
- Space from Diabetes
- Space from Chronic Pain
- Space from COPD
- Space from Chronic Heart Disease
- Space from Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Space from Social Anxiety
- Space from Health Anxiety
- Multiple Sclerosis (coming soon)
You can make a referral by to any of the above programs by completing the attached referral form and emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org
What is SilverCloud?
SilverCloud provides private and secure access anywhere, anytime to evidence-based, online programs that will help to teach you techniques that helps you reduce symptoms of stress, anxiety, low mood or depression. Based on cognitive behavioural therapy, mindfulness and positive psychology SilverCloud is very interactive and very flexible. The program can be run on a PC or laptop. It can also be used on your mobile phone or tablet device so that you always have access to it.